QuickBooks Online sync: At a glance
The sync with QuickBooks Online eliminates double data entry by automatically sending all your information to Cashflow360 from QuickBooks Online, and sending back payments made/received in Cashflow360.
Here’s how sync can enable you to seamlessly integrate payments in your workflow:
By default, your account syncs automatically, once a day. You can also trigger a sync manually at any time.
Accounts signed up before 9/15/17
Accounts signed up after 9/15/17
Things to Know
- AR payments must be recorded in Cashflow360
- For accounts signed up before 9/15/17, AP payments only sync in one direction, from Cashflow360 to QuickBooks Online by default. You can enable the option to sync AP payments 2-ways in sync preferences. For accounts created after 09/15/17, AP payments only sync in both directions.
- Partially and fully paid bills/invoices in QuickBooks Online don't sync to Cashflow360
- Cashflow360 doesn’t sync attachments to/from QuickBooks Online
- Credit Memos don't sync
- Classes won't sync to QuickBooks Online from Cashflow360 on AR invoices if classes aren't set to per line (instead of one per entire transaction). They'll still sync from QuickBooks Online to Cashflow360 but not the reverse.
ACCOUNT SETUP View all
QuickBooks for Windows View all
NetSuite/Intacct/Xero View all