QuickBooks Desktop sync error: No Disk - There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive filepath.
Why the sync error occurs
This error is often due to a USB device (e.g., a flash drive, external hard drive, MP3 player, cell phone) that hasn't been safely removed from the computer.
How to fix the sync error
To resolve this error:
- Close QuickBooks and the Bill.com Sync Dashboard
- Safely remove the device from the computer by selecting the Safely Remove Hardware icon
- It's located in the notification area on the far right of the taskbar
- Select the Show hidden icons button to display all icons in the notification area
- Alternatively, safely remove devices from the Computer folder by selecting Start Computer, right-click the device you want to remove, and select Eject
- Remove the device if it's still plugged into the computer
- Sync again
If the error continues, reboot the computer and sync again.
ACCOUNT SETUP View all
QuickBooks for Windows View all
NetSuite/Intacct/Xero View all