Sync check numbers to the accounting software
If you sync with QuickBooks Online: the check number will sync to the memo field of the payment record within QuickBooks Online.
If you sync with any other accounting software: check numbers for Cashflow360 payments will not sync to your accounting software. However, you will see "Cashflow360" in the place where a check number could be in the accounting software. This will make it easy to identify which payments were made by Cashflow360.
Report with Check Numbers
You can get a list of check numbers for your Cashflow360 payments by running a Funds Transfer Detail Report in Cashflow360:
- Select Reports in the left navigation menu
- Under Payables Reports, select Funds Transfer Detail for Cashflow360 Payments
- On the Funds Transfer Detail page:
- Enter a date or date range
- Group the results by date or vendor
- Select a Report Format.
- Select Go
The report shows all the individual payments grouped by day. The Cashflow360 check number is reported in the Disbursement # field.