Sage Intacct sync error: The document you are trying to create has no location specified. Specify a location either in the Line Item or in the Financial Account.
Why the sync error occurs
This error occurs when Checking Accounts in Sage Intacct aren't set up correctly and are missing a Location ID.
How to fix the sync error
Set the Location ID for Checking Accounts.
- Log into Sage Intacct as an Administrator user
- Select the Applications drop down and select Cash Management
- On the Setup tab, select Checking
- Select Edit next to the checking account
- In the Location ID field, select the correct location/entity from drop down list
- Select Save
- Sync again
Follow steps 3-5 for all Checking Accounts.
ACCOUNT SETUP View all
QuickBooks for Windows View all
NetSuite/Intacct/Xero View all