Use a supported web browser to utilize Cashflow360. We strongly recommend using the latest version of one of the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
Using an older version of a supported browser or an unsupported browser may cause Cashflow360 not to work as designed. The ability to continue using our service may be available, but the speed and performance will be impacted.
- While you are able to use Cashflow360 on Internet Explorer currently, it is not an optimized experience. For a better experience, use Microsoft Edge.
- Important: As of 10/16/2020, Cashflow360 will no longer work with Internet Explorer. Please upgrade to one of the supported browsers listed above.
Mobile app for Collaborators
For mobile devices, Bill.com offers native apps for iOS and Android for Collaborators that sign in from the Bill.com login page. Alternatively, log in to Cashflow360 using the web browser on any mobile device, but we cannot guarantee the quality of performance on all mobile devices or browsers equally.
If you get an untrusted session error when you are requesting a multi-factor authentication(MFA)/2-step verification code:
- Log out of Cashflow360
- Clear your browser's cookies/cache
- Use Chrome as your browser if at all possible
- Log back into Cashflow360
If you continue getting the error, please contact Customer Support.