Create a new invoice template
Cashflow360 has one default template called "Clean" to use when creating invoices, but you can create a custom template if you need to add or remove fields.
If you need the steps to create a new invoice, please see the article linked at the bottom of this page.
You must have Manage Invoice templates permission to create invoice templates.
Creating an invoice template
- Select Settings
- Select Invoice Templates under Receivables
- Select New
- Enter Invoice Template details
- Default - select this to be the default template for creating invoices
- Name - name the template so that it's easy to recognize
- Style - select each to see a preview
- General - Choose the fields to show on an invoice using this template
- Items - Choose the fields to show on an invoice using this template
- Summary - Choose the fields to show on an invoice using this template
- Footer - Uncheck if not wanting customers to pay through the portal
- Customer Message - a default message that shows on the invoice for customers
- Select Save