Contact Support securely using My Support History
Your security is important to us! We strive to ensure the security of communications with our customers.
Why are messages sent to My Support History and not an email address?
My Support History is the most reliable, secure way for you to receive messages from Cashflow360 Support. Messages are accessed through your Cashflow360 account, ensuring that any information sent to you cannot be viewed by anyone else.
Reviewing a previous request
A history of Solved tickets is available to view in My Support History for 7 months.
To view the available history of your Support requests, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Cashflow360 account associated with the ticket
- Select Support in the navigation menu
- In the Support Center, select My Support History at the bottom of the page
- Select the Ticket ID or the subject line of the corresponding ticket
To reply, enter comments or questions in the open text field and select Submit.
Submitting a new request
To submit a new request, log in to your Cashflow360 account and select Support, then select Contact Us at the bottom of the page.
Things to know
- In My Support History, tickets are visible only to the user who submitted the request, available only when the user is logged in to the Cashflow360 account of the company associated with the ticket.
- If you change your login email address, your past tickets will sync to your updated email address.