QuickBooks Desktop - Server or hosting provider sync dashboard installation
The following steps will guide the server administrator or hosting provider server administrator on setting up the Sync Dashboard program.
- The sync dashboard requires Microsoft .NET framework 4.6 to be enabled to run properly. If on .NET framework 4.7 or later, 4.6 may still need to be manually enabled.
- The sync dashboard has been verified to be compatible with QuickBooks Desktop 2014 and later, but may still work with older versions.
- Download the QuickBooks Desktop sync dashboard (~968 KB)
- Once the program is downloaded, open the .exe file, and follow the prompts to install it to the server where the QuickBooks program is installed
- Select Install
- Select Next to confirm installation completion
- Create a shortcut to the program for each user who will need to have access to the Bill.com Sync Dashboard
- Contact the Cashflow360 user, in an administrator or accountant role, to inform them they can now set up the sync for the first time.
ACCOUNT SETUP View all
QuickBooks for Windows View all
NetSuite/Intacct/Xero View all