Oracle NetSuite Sync Error: BDC_4000: Found multiple objects by search without integrationId
Why the Sync Error occurs
This error occurs when a vendor syncing from Oracle NetSuite has the same Vendor ID as another vendor that already exists in Cashflow360. The name-matching process of sync won't work when duplicate vendors exist.
How to Fix the Sync Error
Locate the duplicate vendor in Cashflow360. Delete one of the duplicate vendors or merge them into one vendor record.
To find the vendors causing the error, take these steps:
- From the Sync Status page, locate the error
- Highlight and copy the Object ID (the long string of numbers and letters listed in the error)
- Paste the Object ID into the Search field at the top of the page in Cashflow360
- Open the listed vendors in separate tabs
- If both vendor profiles have transactions, merging is the best option
- If one of the vendor records doesn't have any associated transactions, it can be deleted
- After deleting one of the vendor records (or merging them), sync again
ACCOUNT SETUP View all
QuickBooks for Windows View all
NetSuite/Intacct/Xero View all