Payment Dual Control
Chase Payment Dual Control requires one online banking user to create transactions and a different online banking user to approve all transactions.
- When Dual Control is on in Chase Online Banking settings, it applies to all services under the Security Admin profile
- To use Dual Control, there must be at least two Online Banking Users with access to Cashflow360. Dual Control will not be enabled if only one user has access to Cashflow360.
- The payment creator cannot be the payment approver
- Collaborators cannot be payment approvers, they approve bills only
- Turning off Dual Controls requires the Security Admin to contact Chase Support
- Turning on/off Dual Control will not apply retroactively
- Payments created while Dual Control is on will still require approval even if Dual Control is turned off
- Dual Control settings are within Chase online banking only, this setting is not editable in Cashflow360
Entitling payment approvers
To entitle sub-users to approve payments, the setting Approve Transactions needs to be enabled per sub-user & per bank account.
- This setting is not editable in Cashflow360. Log into your Chase Online Banking account to access the settings.
- For the sub-user to approve transactions on Cashflow360, they must be granted access to Cashflow360 and enabled as an Approver within Chase Online Banking.
ACCOUNT SETUP View all
QuickBooks for Windows View all
NetSuite/Intacct/Xero View all