Oracle NetSuite: How vendors sync
If you sync with Oracle NetSuite, here are some tips and notes on how vendors sync.
From Oracle NetSuite to Cashflow360
- Cashflow360 supports vendors shared across subsidiaries (with bundle 3.2.0 or later). If a single vendor spans across multiple subsidiaries, that vendor record will sync over to each Cashflow360 account linked to a subsidiary the vendor is shared with
- Vendors shared across subsidiaries need to be updated in Oracle Netsuite
- Enabling access for a vendor will cause sync errors when that vendor is updated in Cashflow360
- Vendors with access enabled need to be managed in Oracle NetSuite
- Vendor ID cannot be longer than 20 characters. Any extra characters will be ignored when a vendor syncs from Oracle NetSuite to Cashflow360
- To update the name of a vendor and have it sync to Cashflow360, update the field "bill.com vendor name" in Netsuite.
From Cashflow360 to Oracle NetSuite
- For vendors of type: Company, Company Name is required to sync to Oracle NetSuite
- For vendors of type: Individual, First Name and Last Name are required to sync to Oracle NetSuite
ACCOUNT SETUP View all
QuickBooks for Windows View all
NetSuite/Intacct/Xero View all