Oracle NetSuite: How bill payments sync
If you sync with Oracle NetSuite, here are some tips and notes on how bill payments sync.
Payments from Oracle NetSuite to Cashflow360
- Bill Payments don't sync to Cashflow360 from Oracle NetSuite. It's best practice to always enter payments in Cashflow360 and allow them to sync to Oracle NetSuite, even if you made the payment outside of Cashflow360.
- If you pay a bill outside of Cashflow360, mark the bill as paid in Cashflow360 and allow that payment to sync into Oracle NetSuite. Recording the payment in Oracle NetSuite first will cause sync errors.
Payments from Cashflow360 to Oracle NetSuite
- Cashflow360 doesn't support departments, locations, and/or classes on bill payments
- When bill payments sync from Cashflow360 to Oracle NetSuite, the payment record uses the classification that's set as the Default Payables classification in Bill.com Preferences within Oracle NetSuite
- To make it easier to reclassify these records as needed, create a department, location, and/or class called Unclassified, Uncoded or something similar, and set that as the Default Payables classification. This will allow you to run a report in Oracle NetSuite to isolate the bill payments that need to be reclassified.
ACCOUNT SETUP View all
QuickBooks for Windows View all
NetSuite/Intacct/Xero View all