Xero: Vendor Preference setting to not sync transactions from Xero
For accounts syncing with Xero, there's am optional vendor preference to set Bills and Vendor Credits not to sync from Xero into Cashflow360. For vendors that are normally not paid via Cashflow360, this setting prevents double entry of marking bills as paid offline going forward.
Set a vendor bill sync preference
- Select Vendors in the navigation menu
- Select the vendor name
- Select More actions
- Select Edit Vendor
- Scroll down to the Bill sync preferences field in the Additional Information section, select Do Not Sync Bills. Select Sync Bills to resume bill sync for this vendor.
- Select Save
Things to know
- When you disable bill sync for a vendor, bills that have already synced in from Xero will remain in Cashflow360
- Any updates you make to these bills in Xero won't update in Cashflow360
- When you enable or resume bill sync for a vendor, you'll need to make an update to bills that synced over before you turned sync off, in Xero, to reconnect the bill to Cashflow360
ACCOUNT SETUP View all
QuickBooks for Windows View all
NetSuite/Intacct/Xero View all