Cashflow360 Virtual Card: Vendors identified as accepting virtual card
As a service to you, we verify if Cashflow360 vendors accept virtual card payments, and we also collect the email address that the vendor has indicated they can use to receive those virtual card payments. When we verify that a vendor does accept virtual card payments, we will default their payment method to virtual card.
Note: For new accounts, it can take up to 30 days for us to identify whether Cashflow360 vendors accept virtual card payments.
Things to know
- When you go to pay a bill or pay a vendor, the selected vendors’ payment method will be pre-selected for virtual card
- You can always pay with a different payment method simply by selecting the alternate payment method
- To change your vendor's default payment method to their alternate payment method, first select the alternate payment method and then check the checkbox next to Save this as my vendor's default payment method
- The new default payment method will be saved for that vendor for all future payments upon submitting your payment
Disable Virtual Card for a vendor
To change your vendor’s default payment method outside of the pay a bill or pay a vendor flow:
1. Select Vendors in the navigation menu
2. Select the Vendor's name
3. Select Edit, or More actions then Edit Vendor
4. Uncheck the checkbox next to Make this my vendor's default payment method, under the Virtual Card Payment Option and save your changes. This will default your vendor’s payment method back to their alternate payment method.
Enable Virtual Card for a vendor
You can also enable virtual Cards for any of your vendors, even if they have not yet been verified:
To enable virtual card for any vendor:
- Select Vendors in the navigation menu
- Select the Vendor name
- Select More actions
- Select Edit vendor
- Toggle Virtual Card enabled
- If you'd like virtual card to be the default for this vendor, check make this my vendor's default payment method
- Select Save