Document has no Preview in Inbox
A file must be saved as a .pdf, .xls, .doc or .ppt file, and include the file extension in the file name to be previewed in the Cashflow360 Inbox. If unable to preview a file in the Inbox, it may be due to the file not being a supported file format.
Due to technical constraints related to image processing, there may be some instances when a PDF does not display an image. We are continually working to refine our image processing functionality in efforts to limit these instances.
Supported file formats
While documents can be stored in any file format in Cashflow360, only the following formats will have a preview in your Inbox:
- Adobe PDF (version 5.0 or later)
- Microsoft Word (version 97 & 2003 or later)
- PowerPoint (version 97; 2003 or later)
- Excel (version 97; 2003 or later)
Things to know
- Document needs to be less than 25MB in size
- For files with more than 250 pages, preview will only be available on the first 250 pages
- Documents/attachments can be stripped of data when they're auto forwarded to the inbox. It's recommended to email the document directly to the inbox.
ACCOUNT SETUP View all
QuickBooks for Windows View all
NetSuite/Intacct/Xero View all